SHARE YOUR LOVE CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! GIVE LOVE and lets demonstrate our love by action > Photo Focus

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Photo Focus

SHARE YOUR LOVE CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! GIVE LOVE and l…

작성일 20-12-22 18:36

본문

SHARE YOUR LOVE

CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

GIVE LOVE and lets demonstrate our love by action

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

MISSION AND EVANGELISM & Ministry Opportunities

"Give love on Christmas"

CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER,...

SAVED TO SERVE Specially in such a time like this.

Mission and Evangelism & Ministry Opportunities, Please remember us in your prayers for the following; • Pray and join us in our advocacy, Help Bless a child and feed the hungry.

Pray for our children ministry; feeding and their needs

Pray for our relief giving of 5kg of rice per parent     * Pray for our Mission Pastors needs and our families * Pray also for us to have a VAN to be used in our

ministries

Pray for our ministry needs. Please join us in reaching out the lost. Share your blessing pm me. We pray that you will be one of God’s answers to our prayers. We need your prayers and helps in reaching out the people.

Thank you in advance and God greatly reward you. Prov.11:30“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.”

Respectfully Yours,

Rev. Gil & Rowena Palcone Independent Baptist Christian Church Planter/Missionary, Evangelist, Mentor & Pastor

Pls. visit my timeline on Facebook pm me

Note: You can use to send your help through; Western Union Money Transfer, LBC or Any Money Transfer near you or Union Bank Marikina City Branch, Philippines account nos. 109452517916 Gil L. Palcone,    BDO SM Marikina Branch Rowena M. Palcone account no. 006390211189 or Email: pgpalcone@yahoo.com or pm me for in kind donation or PayPal: pgpalcone@yahoo.com or pm me for in kind donation or PayPal: pgpalcone@yahoo.com and G cash 09331344207

제호 : Acts29Times | 사업자등록번호 : 574-94-01187 | 등록번호 : 서울. 아53308
등록일 : 2019. 09. 09 | 발행인 문영용 : 편집인 김희범 |
청소년보호책임자 : 김사라
주소 : (07048) 서울특별시 동작구 양녕로 185 | 대표전화 : 070-8018-9912 |
편집국 : 070-8018-9912 | e-mail : acts29times@gmail.com

본 사이트의 모든 기사는 저작권의 보호를 받습니다. 무단 사용 및 전제를 금합니다.
Copyright© Since 2019 코아월드타임즈. All Rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기